User Tag List

12Likes

post #21 of 23 Old 04-08-2016, 06:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cotonHRV View Post
I have both the 2016 HRV EXL AWD (had it for 8 months) and 2016 Civic Touring (had it for 3 months, but mostly used by my son). I am still not sure which one I like more.

One thing I miss on the Civic are the paddle shifters.

I am thinking about buying another car/SUV, my wife needs a replacement for her old SUV. I am also waiting to see the 2017 HRV before I decide between a new Civic or an HRV.
My brother just bought a 2016 Touring. I'll post up a quick comparison in a bit.

2016 HR-V EX in Modern Steel Metallic
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 Old 06-17-2016, 10:00 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
I'm killing time at the Honda dealership where we bought the HR-V last year, waiting for oil change and right rear shock inspection, so I decided to sit in a new Civic in the showroom. I'm surprised that I haven't seen any comments that the new Civic has virtually the same center console design (with USB port under the console), and that the seats are nearly identical to those in the HR-V, both areas that some have complained about with the HR-V.
post #23 of 23 Old 06-17-2016, 06:24 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think the op already got an HRV grats on it. I had a civic and the utility wasnt there, bottom out on driveways bad road dips and so on. Your not going to win any races in a civic so you might as well get the more useful and in my opinion better looking car. Even if the civic was a fast car where could you open it up in traffic these days, one reason i traded my previous thirsty WRX.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda HR-V Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page