As in black bug butt as my kids call it!
Bought this while researching a fuel sipper for replacement of my VW TDI.
Thoughts after a week:
1) Loud in cabin on highways.
2) Smooth over bumps, but rough over dips and holes.
3) Ultra comfy seats, perfect amount of support and squshyness
4) Easy for everyone to get in and out
5) Stereo sucks
6) MPG so far is about what I expected, around 35.
Without the corrected firmwares, "cheater diesels" are pretty bad on nitrous oxides. It also takes more raw oil to make a gallon of fuel, but that's offset by the increased energy density (and resulting mileage). Some say the energy required to make a diesel engine is also greater because they're more complicated.
There are arguments going both ways, what's worse, CO2 or NOx? Kind of interesting to read about
2016 HR-V EX 6MT - Purchased 4/14/16.
Behold: The Ninja Turtle To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.