Quoted: 274 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 Old 12-16-2015, 06:50 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
A lot of personal preference.................reviews are more or less just another persons opinion.

They concluded the Weathertech is the best.....I agree, but not because of their findings.
It's because I have used other brands and always came back to liking Weathertech the best.

Had them in our last 4 vehicles and never dissatisfied.

-Brian

2016 Honda HR-V EX AWD (White - Her's)
2016 Honda HR-V EX AWD (Silver - His)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 29 Old 12-17-2015, 07:59 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
We have had WeatherTech floorliners in 3 cars and loved them. Went with the Huskys for my HR-V. Got a good deal on them, so saved some bucks, plus have a lifetime warranty. Just put them in last Friday and they fit great! Can't go wrong with either in my opinion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 29 Old 12-18-2015, 03:59 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
I have Weathertech on all my vehicles, but on the HRV, weathertech does not have the rear available, so got the fronts from weathertech and husky for the rear, they look similar so no a problem. Either is good, they both have raised lips to keep the water in place.
post #5 of 29 Old 04-24-2017, 09:03 AM

In search of floormats

I have a new 2017 HRV, looking like crazy for floor mats like these:

well, i cant post links yet, but i googled "molded carpet mats" they are carpeted mats, but they have a stiff backing, sidewalls and a rubber pad for your heel on the drivers mat.

I had something similar in my 2001 VW Jetta i am coming from. I don't like the rubber mats because you can't just vacuum them off, you have to hose them, dry them and then they still look bad, i have rubber mats in our VW Routan and i really don't like how they show dirt.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?
post #6 of 29 Old 04-24-2017, 09:22 AM

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by turborave View Post

well, i cant post links yet, but i googled "molded carpet mats" they are carpeted mats, but they have a stiff backing, sidewalls and a rubber pad for your heel on the drivers mat.

I had something similar in my 2001 VW Jetta i am coming from. I don't like the rubber mats because you can't just vacuum them off, you have to hose them, dry them and then they still look bad, i have rubber mats in our VW Routan and i really don't like how they show dirt.

I just got the Weathertech for front, rear, and the cargo liner. Laser designed to fit perfectly. Excellent. Husky is also good. And the rear is one piece and fits the entire width.
post #7 of 29 Old 04-24-2017, 09:42 AM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Quote:

Turborave: Here are a few choices of carpeted floor mats like you described. Keep in mind, none are HRV-specific, just generic fits that are likely to do OK, but not the same as floor liners that are measured for the HRV front and back. But you said you don't prefer the all-rubber type, so this may be a good start for you. Investment is not very big if they don't wear well or get messy down the road.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B011JNP9Z2...subtag=WC66528

Hope I've helped. Best of luck with your new HRV.

~~~~ _/) ~~~~

Pearl White 2017 EX AWD 4/8/17
post #8 of 29 Old 04-24-2017, 01:48 PM

Has anyone tried the Aries® - StyleGuard™ Floor Liners? i found them on CarID.com

they arent carpet, but they look like a better material than just rubber.
post #9 of 29 Old 04-24-2017, 02:07 PM

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Quote:
Has anyone tried the Aries® - StyleGuard™ Floor Liners? i found them on CarID.com

they arent carpet, but they look like a better material than just rubber.
Looks okay but still "rubber like" and you would have to hose off. But if I saw correctly the mats have top level holes which would be a pain to clean.
post #10 of 29 Old 04-25-2017, 01:48 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I had so many friends rave about Weathertech so I decided to go ahead and give them a try. Love them so far!
Picked up my car Thurs (love it!), ordered my FloorLiner mats on Weathertech's site on Fri (1st and 2nd row) and they were delivered on Sat.
Based on what I'd heard previously, I was expecting to wait a week or two to receive them so I have to say I was very impressed to receive them 23 hours and 51 mins after ordering them.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda HR-V Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page