Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen no mention of an electrical outlet in the cargo area. We are accustomed to plugging in an igloo cooler on road trips. May have to look into an extension cord to reach the outlet in the console, if that is the only one. Any ideas>

·
Registered
632 Posts
I've seen no mention of an electrical outlet in the cargo area. We are accustomed to plugging in an igloo cooler on road trips. May have to look into an extension cord to reach the outlet in the console, if that is the only one. Any ideas>
Dammit posted this in the Denver Auto Show thread, is this the kind of outlet you're looking for? It's by the rear center cup holder

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wifey decided against the sno cone dispenser. We will order the in dash espresso machine instead. Have to be careful with that hot coffee when you activate the magic fingers vibration & massage mode on the driver's seat, though.

·
Registered
751 Posts
...and on the other hand, at about 43 seconds in Honda Pro Jason's video from Miami, there's a shot in the back of an EXL, and pretty clearly no outlet, at least not where the Aussie one was.

So who knows. I can't imagine it's a Canadian thing... maybe it's only on the AWD or something?!?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts