Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Do they only make a set though for the front? no rear mats?
I called customer service and inquired about the rear mat and cargo liner, she said that they are currently making measurements for it. However, she gave me a rough estimate on when are the rear mats and cargo liner will be available. She said by August and maybe sooner than that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I also put in a request on their website a couple of weeks ago for the floorliners. I had them previously in my Yaris and loved them and I love in NC so hardly any snow but even in rainy muddy weather and everyday dirt they're just so much easier to keep clean. You just pull them hose them off and let dry and they're like new, none of that annoying little bits of gravel that gets stuck deep in the carpeted mats.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How do these compare to Honda's All Season Mats?

I also put in a request on their website a couple of weeks ago for the floorliners. I had them previously in my Yaris and loved them and I love in NC so hardly any snow but even in rainy muddy weather and everyday dirt they're just so much easier to keep clean. You just pull them hose them off and let dry and they're like new, none of that annoying little bits of gravel that gets stuck deep in the carpeted mats.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Mom has them in her Rav-4, her boyfriend had them in his Tundra crew cab (gray interior) after 10 years that truck was pristine inside after a decade of hiking, skiing, snowshoeing, camping, biking and hauling all of us there in muddy Pacific Northwest boots. His new Tacoma now has them. My aunt and uncle have them in their cars in Hawaii and Alaska, sand and snow. They will 100% be in my next car. The only reason I don't have them is because someone bought me the carpet mats for my fit as a gift so I didn't want to replace them.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I haven't seen the HR-V model in person, but can confirm from other vehicles they pretty much perfectly match the existing interior carpet color in both beige and grey cars. I would presume the HR-V model is very close to the black of the existing carpet.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I am in for WT mats. I have used them on my subbie and they are amazing! Best for states that get alot of winter!

1 - 20 of 118 Posts