Honda HR-V Forum banner

41 - 60 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thanks!
Try to get several angles - I want to make sure they cover a lot of the floor as possible.
Picked up black weather tech front mats today from factory store. Staff had no new information about availability of rear and cargo mats - july/aug perhaps?
Here are photos - pardon my photography! - they are black. Picture taken outside hrv are closer to actual color. photos taken inside look gray but the mats match the black interior. I tried to get different angles. Hope these help - great improvement over stock carpet over whatever the floor is made of!

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Anyone know if us Canadians can get these shipped? Or do we need to make a trip to the states..
I purchased them for another car through an automotive vendor via Amazon - Weathertech site only lists US states in their drop down box.
weathertech is responsive to email questions and perhaps could add CA - if they can't then Amazon may be the way to get them.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Good to know. ;)

I purchased them for another car through an automotive vendor via Amazon - Weathertech site only lists US states in their drop down box.
weathertech is responsive to email questions and perhaps could add CA - if they can't then Amazon may be the way to get them.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Wow. I was going to get the mats that Honda makes, but the coverage on these is awesome. I'm sold.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Found out after your initial order, no shipping charges on your second or additional items.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
No, I believe it is first set of mats you pay the shipping, second set of mats there is no shipping charge.

41 - 60 of 118 Posts