Honda HR-V Forum banner

61 - 80 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Did you order 2 different sets (2 different vehicles)?

Just place your order and you will see your only charged for the first set with a shipping fee or just call up the (800) customer service number on the website. They offer excellent customer service BTW....

I didn't see anything on the site about this when I ordered mine today. Can anyone confirm?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Did you order 2 different sets (2 different vehicles)?

Just place your order and you will see your only charged for the first set with a shipping fee or just call up the (800) customer service number on the website. They offer excellent customer service BTW....
No, I ordered the front set because that's all they have right now and inquired about when they might have the set for the rear and the cargo area. I was told 8-12 weeks on those and they put me on a notification list. Didn't ask about shipping at the time, but didn't see anything stating future orders would ship free.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Well no you will be paying shipping again because you are ordering at different times, totally different scenario than what I'm referring to. ;)

No, I ordered the front set because that's all they have right now and inquired about when they might have the set for the rear and the cargo area. I was told 8-12 weeks on those and they put me on a notification list. Didn't ask about shipping at the time, but didn't see anything stating future orders would ship free.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I didn't want to wait for them all to be in stock. I'm very picky about keeping my car clean. It's worth the extra shipping to have the front set now. At least when I order the back set, it'll ship with the cargo liner.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Cool; then you have answered your question. :)

I didn't want to wait for them all to be in stock. I'm very picky about keeping my car clean. It's worth the extra shipping to have the front set now. At least when I order the back set, it'll ship with the cargo liner.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Received email from weather tech - I purchased the front floor liners a couple of weeks ago. Called about rear and cargo liners - customer service rep indicated they should be available in 3 weeks.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Good to hear. They seem to have a quick turn around.

Received email from weather tech - I purchased the front floor liners a couple of weeks ago. Called about rear and cargo liners - customer service rep indicated they should be available in 3 weeks.

·
Registered
454 Posts

Hum....
They must be dishing out different stories....

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2015 12:54 PM
To: Brian
Subject: RE: Contact Us / Concerning: New Product Inquiry

Good afternoon,
Thank you for your interest with WeatherTech.

The Cargo Liner and the rear FloorLiners for the 2016 HR-V are currently in development at our studio.
We expect to see this item available in 8-12 weeks. We will keep your information on file and will contact you as soon as the parts become available. If you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you!

Samantha Price
MacNeil Automotive Products Ltd.।WeatherTech Customer Service Representative
800-441-6287
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 10 am - 7 pm | Tuesday & Thursday 8 am – 5 pm

·
Registered
372 Posts
Picking up our Red EXL July 2 so I drove over to the WT warehouse and showroom today (2 miles). Bought the black fronts Cdn$139.99.

Reason the fronts are available is because they are exactly the same as the 2015 Fit. Salesperson showed me both on their screen and confirmed they're interchangeable. If you can find used 2015 Fit WT front mats they'll work.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
$139?

They are $109 before shipping of $18, but in your case you avoided the shipping.

Picking up our Red EXL July 2 so I drove over to the WT warehouse and showroom today (2 miles). Bought the black fronts Cdn$139.99.

Reason the fronts are available is because they are exactly the same as the 2015 Fit. Salesperson showed me both on their screen and confirmed they're interchangeable. If you can find used 2015 Fit WT front mats they'll work.

61 - 80 of 118 Posts