Honda HR-V Forum banner

81 - 100 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
When the rear seat mats are available there will probably be two versions. One for FWD and another for AWD according to my Honda dealer. Would think the cargo tray would be the same.

·
Registered
547 Posts
When the rear seat mats are available there will probably be two versions. One for FWD and another for AWD according to my Honda dealer. Would think the cargo tray would be the same.
Cargo area is smaller in the AWD according to Honda USA specs. Something like 55.x vs 58.x cubic feet. (Sorry, no metric conversion available.) How that plays out on the floor configuration is something no one's mentioned yet.

·
Super Moderator
1,578 Posts
Cargo area is smaller in the AWD according to Honda USA specs. Something like 55.x vs 58.x cubic feet. (Sorry, no metric conversion available.) How that plays out on the floor configuration is something no one's mentioned yet.
Length and width smaller or the cargo floor is higher due to the AWD thus less cubic feet?

Honda cargo mat fits all versions of the HRV.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Length and width smaller or the cargo floor is higher due to the AWD thus less cubic feet?

Honda cargo mat fits all versions of the HRV.
Excellent question. We know the LX has a higher roof -- no moonroof-- so it could be vertical space.

Anyone else know?

·
Registered
372 Posts
When I was in the WT showroom I saw their license plate frames. The 'Bump Frame' @$25 looked very heavy duty. Installation instructions looked a little tricky but sure looked very clean and rugged. Fit right in with the HRV lines and black accent trim.

The Bump Frame is supposed to add a little extra front bumper protection.

Anyone have any experience with the WeatherTech license plate frames?

·
Registered
772 Posts
When I was in the WT showroom I saw their license plate frames. The 'Bump Frame' @$25 looked very heavy duty. Installation instructions looked a little tricky but sure looked very clean and rugged. Fit right in with the HRV lines and black accent trim.

The Bump Frame is supposed to add a little extra front bumper protection.

Anyone have any experience with the WeatherTech license plate frames?
I saw it on a cross trek, and thought that looks awesome for on street parking. It looked like a mini bumper!

·
Registered
255 Posts
I have had a set (+ cargo area) in my Escape for almost a decade. Great product, I will definitely use them for my next vehicle.

·
Registered
372 Posts
The plastic front dealer frame is white and just doesn't look look correct on a red/black exterior. Dealer frame looks OK on the back as our Ontario plates are white with blue lettering. Rear plate really doesn't need protection. Heading over to the WT showroom and may pick up a Bump Frame for the front. Nice to have the WeatherTech showroom close.

·
Registered
372 Posts
WeatherTech website price of US$24.95 turned into Cdn$49.99 at their Canadian showroom and warehouse. Using today's exchange rate it should be about Cdn$31.50. Bandits, I walked out and will shop a bit more.

I will certainly be emailing both WeatherTech USA and Canada to express my feelings��

·
Registered
372 Posts
After exchanging emails, there was incorrect pricing information. Correct price is Cdn$41.95. Not great but closer to exchange factoring.

Bought one and will install it this evening. I'll post a picture.

Installed in about 2 minutes. Looks great, very happy with the product. Pricey but nice.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm still counting on the $100 ones I bought from Aliexpress that are XPE/Leather and cover front and back. Hope they ship soon ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I ordered WeatherTechs today. Price is as posted here, Front set only, so cheaper than the full 4 place set from Honda.
I rarely have passengers so that is just fine.
The price includes freight. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Will definitely need winter mats for all that salt. Wonder if the FIT mats would fit HR-V. On another thread I found another brand, Husky. Will do more checking before buying, but will want mats all around including a cargo tray.

81 - 100 of 118 Posts