101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
454 Posts
FYI......latest from Weathertec on the rear floor liners and cargo liner...........

Sent: Friday, July 31, 2015 1:57 PM
To:

Subject: Re: 2016 Honda HRV

Thank you for your interest in MacNeil Automotive.

The rear FloorLiners as well as the Cargo Liner are still in production, the current ETA is about the middle of September. This date is subject to change so we recommend filling out our product request form, linked below, to be automatically notified when they become available to purchase.

http://www.weathertech.com/service/product-request-form/

If you have any further questions please let us know.

Thank you,

Kelly R

Customer Service Representative
MacNeil Automotive Products Ltd
WeatherTech
1 MacNeil Ct
Bolingbrook, IL 60440

·
Registered
17 Posts
Husky linears are available for sale. Not avilable online but is available by calling. Happy to share this with the members here.

Reply I got from Husky

The part number is in the system now and you can order by calling us at 800-344-8759. The 2nd seat liner is available to order?but not online yet as well. The part is released to manufacturing but will not run until Monday or Tuesday of next week.

Attached are photos of the fitment approval parts. Thanks again for your patience. Have have a CRV with weather tec and HRV with HUSKY. Husky much better product. Not slippery when whet and also lifetime warranty compared to 3 year weather tech. Much better fit and finish compared to weather tec.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I called customer service and inquired about the rear mat and cargo liner, she said that they are currently making measurements for it. However, she gave me a rough estimate on when are the rear mats and cargo liner will be available. She said by August and maybe sooner than that.
I was just told that the back mats will NOT be available for another 3 months.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Called today and got part # for anyone interested in preordering. Cost $99 and will be shipped in 2 to 3 week.

Part # is 19491. When you call husky to order it provide this #.
OK, I'm confused......

You talking about Weathertec or Husky?
This is a Weathertec thread...

·
Registered
14 Posts
I know this is an old thread at this point, but I just installed my Weathertec floor liners and I'm enjoying them. I got front seats (2 liners) back seats (one big liner that covers the whole back floor), and the cargo liner. I have an EX AWD model. Apparently the cargo area in the AWD model is slightly smaller than in the front wheel drive model, so make sure you're choosing the correct liners when purchasing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Weathertech Floor Liners,
I have ordered and received and installed, They look and fit like they are skin..

Great products, class act..

·
Registered
Brilliant Sporty Blue Honda HR-V 1.5 iVTEC SE 6 Speed Manual
3 Posts
Evening All,

I currently have the Honda all weather rubber mats installed on my vehicle and they do a fairly decent job, up to a point.

Unfortunately there appears to be a few design issues with them; there is a fair gap around where your clutch foot rests, and it also does not extend far enough under the brake and accelerator pedal. For some reason I seem to get grass and mud accumulating on the ridge directly under the drivers seat; between the petrol tank and the drivers footwell. Although the Honda mats have a raised lip around them it does not extend high enough to prevent the heel of my boot depositing the aforemention mud and grass onto the lip from when I come back from walking Hadley at our local country park. At the moment it is not really an issue as the park is more than the regulated 2m distance we are allowed to travel for exercise due to the Corona Virus lockdown, but the Scottish Government is looking to relax regulations by the end of May.

I never experienced this issue in the 10 years I owned my previous vehicle, Skoda Octavia Scout (think VW Golf Alltrack, but on steroids), but I think that may be down to the fact I sit more upright in the HR-V and the footwell is more compact than on my Skoda.

I've had a look around and it would appear the only option I have available with a sizeable raised ridge is the Weathertech mats (it would seem Husky do not cater for the UK market). The main issue I have with pulling the trigger on purchasing the Weathertech is they are £207 ($254), this contrasts with the £73 ($90) price for the full set of Honda All Weather mats. Bizarrely for the UK market whether you purchase just the front set only, or the front and rears, it is the same price.

I would appreciate your comments and opinions, good or bad, or even a viable alternative that caters and ships to the UK market.

Many thanks,

HT

·
Registered
947 Posts
I have had WeatherTech for my last three vehicles. Expensive but well designed/fit. And will last as long as your vehicle. And have not had any issues with the footwell interference with gas/brake pedals.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I have huge salt stains around my driver's mat with the OEM rubber mats from Honda, it's a big disappointment with then for me. I've thought about springing for the weather tech mats because they look to solve this issue, but my carpet is already trashed so I feel like there's no point

Haven't seen alternatives that are better or cheaper unfortunately

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
A lot of people on other forms, the Corvette and Camaro forums and Bmw , always mention HUSKY when talking about a mat that is equal or better than the weathertech…

·
Registered
14 Posts
My EX-L came with a set of the high-walled OEM all-weather mats which I think give better protection than the regular OEM all-weather mats. I like the high-wall so much, I'm going to leave them in year-round and will probably never use the carpet ones which are still in the plastic.

·
Registered
2019 Honda HR-V Touring CBP
293 Posts
I have Honda all-weather mats in my Fit... and the side next to the gas pedal is worn out due to my shoe rubbing against it. And there was definitely a LOT of debris that collects around and under the edges of the mat.

So, for the HR-V, I got the Weathertechs with its high wall in the hopes of avoiding that.

·
Registered
Brilliant Sporty Blue Honda HR-V 1.5 iVTEC SE 6 Speed Manual
3 Posts
Thanks for all of your responses.

Looks like in general the Weathertech get a 'Thumbs Up'!

Now to see if I can get them slightly cheaper than the price on their UK/European website.

Once again, many thanks.

HT

101 - 118 of 118 Posts