Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Vendor
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
College Hills Honda is proud to be the first sponsor of HRVForum.com. As with our other sponsorships we will be here to answer your questions and supply you with the best in both Genuine Honda and Aftermarket accessories.

We have already placed our initial pre-order of HR-V accessories with American Honda. There is not much to talk about at this point but we will keep you up to date closer to vehicle release time.

On a side note I have plans to actually get a HR-V myself in the Spring so I am as excited as you are about the vehicle!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Would you be able to give us a list of what accessories would be available to order right away? I know some people will want to order vent visors ASAP and some other accessories.

·
Registered
620 Posts
The HRV will likely have some great accessories. I know I would be interested in roof rails and maybe a bike rack for the back.

·
Vendor
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would you be able to give us a list of what accessories would be available to order right away? I know some people will want to order vent visors ASAP and some other accessories.
I can't put up anything official until Honda gives approval. What I can tell you however is that many of the same accessories that are currently available for the CR-V will be available for the HR-V. Almost every accessory should be available at the time the vehicle is released.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I'm looking forward to getting roof rails and also fog lights. I might get a bike rack and a trailer hitch as well. The selection is pretty good. SOme things are a bit ugly IMO though, like this "nose mask".

·
Registered
156 Posts
As ugly as that nose mask is, it helps if you're going on a long road trip and don't want to get bugs stuck onto the front end which is HARD to get off, i fear it like the plague

·
Registered
68 Posts
HA, the nose mask is one of the few options I actually would want. The front of my Rav4 is covered in tiny paint chips, always regret not getting a mask for it... Also noticed that a 'hood air deflector' is also offered, that might be another way to go.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Is it really that hard to get bugs off the front of your car? I thought a car wash would take them off pretty easy.

it just reminds me of a car bra which I see as the worst possible car accessory ever.

·
Registered
156 Posts
it is, not all of them will be hard but overall it's not that easy.
when just a typical wash with some extra elbow grease won't do it, you have to take it up a notch.

·
Registered
620 Posts
The thing about that is you may protect your car from the stone chips but then you don't actually see the very thing that you are protecting. I understand for resale value but I don't get protecting something to keep it in good condition when you then never get to actually see it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Clear bra's are the best, especially these days as they have improved on them greatly to the point that they don't yellow over time which was the biggest issue.

Plus these days im finding that there are a ton of installers around, even mobile installers.

·
Registered
156 Posts
It might not become available right away and it shouldn't, ideally it's something they should release later on into the production cycle, easy win for them.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts