Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

New to this forum. Both of my ACC Power Sockets are not working (front and rear). I checked the fuses and they are fine.
I'm pretty sure the fuses are fine because my USB plug would work if I push it "inwards and upwards." But, the power is gone as soon as I released it
Now, I try to remove it by using needle nose plier and a small Philip screw driver (pushing on the holes), but it seems very hard to pullout. I'm not even sure if that's the right way. I've seen people have this T shaped tool, but not sure if it is the right tool for this. Could anyone share disassembly instruction or any tips to remove/fix the socket? Also, I can't seem to find the replacement part in local auto stores. It might have to be ordered from Honda. I don't have the part number as well

Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you have anything else to test it with? Maybe it's just your USB plug...
I have tried it with different usb plugs. This plug is taken from my other car
The socket power cable might be lose or something, but I just can't seem to remove it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I found the solution. There are 2 screws underneath the rubber mat that get you access to it after removing the plastic cover. There was issue with the connectors

1 - 6 of 6 Posts