Honda HR-V Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daydreaming challenge. What do you want when they refresh the HRV in 2017 or 2018?

My prioritized list...

1. Give me an option for a 1.5 turbo engine with more power and better mileage. I'll pay for it.

2. Move that crazy plug thing out from under the center console. I'm 60. I can't even bend that far. I'm going to crash reaching for a USB cable.

3. Redesign that ugly center ventilation duct. And force the designer who created it to store all the old ones in his living room.

Um, that's it for me. Nothing else about the HRV really bothers me all that much. Sure, I'd like all the features of a $35,000 car for $25,000, but when trade-in time comes, I'll take these three fixes if I can get them.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Heated steering wheel would be great to have as my vehicles are parked outside, however it's something remote starting and running your vehicle for about 10 minutes can remedy a bit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wish list cont.....

I agree with scooterct but wold als liketo see an outlet in the back to plug in portal items when traveling and a auto open hatch door. Alin all I can not wait or the HRV to come out.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I agree with scooterct but wold als liketo see an outlet in the back to plug in portal items when traveling and a auto open hatch door. Alin all I can not wait or the HRV to come out.
You can always try hooking one up right to the battery and run the wire all the way back, or something else. Has to be some kits out there that provide all you need.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Wish list continued

More power, better fuel efficiency. A real 6sp or more auto. A joy stick to supplement the touch screen. A cleaner, sleeker exterior and a simpler more functional dash design. More towing capacity. Built in Japan to high quality standards.

Oops, I think I just demanded a CX-3.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Great suggestions all around.

I will add:

Panoramic Sunroof (not sure if this is actually available or not in US)

Physical (Non-Virtual) climate controls

USB port at rear of center transmission tunnel

Collision Avoidance tech similar to what Subaru is putting in their new cars (I know this can be a bother when hitting potholes and such.)

Better left lane blind spot coverage. The split mirror is less than great on the 2015 Civic and Fit.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.