Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
The Denso fuel pump on several models including the 2018 & 2019 HRV has been recalled. Notices will go out in a few weeks.

·
Registered
2019 Honda HR-V Touring CBP
502 Posts
I just ran my VIN on Honda's website. It shows my 2019 is not part of the recall. Build date 1/19
I checked too, mine didn't show up having the recall either. But I figured it might not have been updated yet, so I'm waiting to see in July.

Just re-read the initial preview... didn't realize the current gen NSX was included. I would've thought that would use some fancy schmancy fuel pump.

·
Registered
2019 Honda HR-V Touring CBP
502 Posts
Hum... I'll have to double check.

I've misplaced the dealer spec paper.

I know my Fit has the build date on a sticker, on the door jam... but I don't recall seeing the build date on my HR-V.

Again, I'll double check.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I checked too, mine didn't show up having the recall either. But I figured it might not have been updated yet, so I'm waiting to see in July.

Just re-read the initial preview... didn't realize the current gen NSX was included. I would've thought that would use some fancy schmancy fuel pump.
Probably the same pump but they charge more because it is listed for a high-end car. GM would do the same thing for parts that were common to Cadillac and Chevy, always charged more for the Caddy part.

·
Registered
33 Posts
My daughter took her '19 in for the fuel pump recall. Is there some reason this job would take two days? My best guy guess is they have to drop the fuel tank versus accessing the top of the tank from inside the cabin??

·
Registered
462 Posts
My daughter took her '19 in for the fuel pump recall. Is there some reason this job would take two days? My best guy guess is they have to drop the fuel tank versus accessing the top of the tank from inside the cabin??
Backlog - esp if it was a recall ?

·
Registered
2019 and 2020 HR-V EXs
235 Posts
They gave a loaner car?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts