Honda HR-V Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
No doubt about it. The Koreans are out to eat the Japanese' lunch, everybody knows it in the industry, dealers are scrambling to try to get a Hyundai franchise or even Kia. I think the Kona will be my next SUV, unless Honda really ups their game in a couple years.
I'm intrigued by the Kona EV. They are claiming a 250-mile range, which would take the crown away from the Chevrolet Bolt with its 235-mile range. I'm also interested in the 2019 Toyota RAV4 hybrid.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Just saw my first KONA. Very nice looking. Wasn’t able to view the inside materials.

Only outside complaint is that Hyundai should have hidden the rear door handles, ala the HRV. Still love my HRV but if I was picking today it would be a tough choice between HRV, CX3, and Kona.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I was able to test drive a Kona the other day.

It is pretty quick and fun...but 1 big issue...the back seat is unusable.

Only a tiny individual would fit back there. My wife is 100 lb and even she had to squeeze in back there.

Another issue...you cant fold down the back seats without moving the front seats pretty far forward.

·
Banned
85 Posts
I was able to test drive a Kona the other day.

It is pretty quick and fun...but 1 big issue...the back seat is unusable.

Only a tiny individual would fit back there. My wife is 100 lb and even she had to squeeze in back there.

Another issue...you cant fold down the back seats without moving the front seats pretty far forward.
The HRV is the best in its class and the only competition is the Crosstrek.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts