Honda HR-V Forum banner

2019 hrv head unit

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  mlum69 
#1 ·
I’m trying to find wire diagram for my head unit soo I can install an output converter for my sub system

#9 ·
So you are just trying to install a LOC (line output converter) for a sub-woofer?

Unless I'm missing something, why not just tap into one of the door speakers rather than monkeying around with the harness at the head unit?

Pop off a door panel. Follow/trace/OHM the speaker wires from the speaker thru the door jamb and into the cabin.
Tap into the speaker wires where it's convenient. Under a plastic panel or under the carpet.

Reactions: Caelum
#10 ·
So you are just trying to install a LOC (line output converter) for a sub-woofer?

Unless I'm missing something, why not just tap into one of the door speakers rather than monkeying around with the harness at the head unit?

Pop off a door panel. Follow/trace/OHM the speaker wires from the speaker thru the door jamb and into the cabin.
Tap into the speaker wires where it's convenient. Under a plastic panel or under the carpet.
Ahh, that is a good idea aswell, i like the different approach 👍🏽

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.