Honda HR-V Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
609 Posts
This is an insult to all the non-handicapped, knowledgeable, hard working people...I won't even start on how unfair it is to handicapped people...his eyes are mot normal...his mind may be fine

·
Registered
5 Posts
i fixed this problem on my 2018 hrv ex my hrv has only 9000 miles. i had the same problem slight pull to the left i had to always hold some pressure on the steering wheel to keep the car going straight. also it felt like making right turns were harder then making left turns. i am a auto mechanic for over 30 years but not for honda. the problem is in the steering angle sensor built into the steering electric motor. with the steering wheel pointing 100% straight it was off by 5 degrees by me reading the steering angle sensor on a autel 906ts scan tool. if i turn the wheel by just a little to the left then it would read 0 degrees. i was able to reset this with my scan tool. first pointing the wheel 100% straight and resetting the angle to 0 degrees with my scan tool. car drives 100% straight now no more slight pulling to the left. steering stays straight now. also making left or right turns now feel about the same.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts