Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I think those engines make a lot of sense for this platform, which could easily be adapted to add batteries without significantly reducing interior space.

Hopefully there are updates to the CVT as well, or the hybrid may help reduce strain on the existing

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A bit more info from the same thread.

New HR-V is going to be about 6 inches longer than this gen. HR-V
Simple lines boxy exterior design
Power-trains
1.0 turbo
1.5 turbo
1.5 NA Hybrid

·
Super Moderator
1,421 Posts
That's almost the size of a CRV. I wonder why it is that they make the newer models bigger after every redesign. It's not just Honda either, I see it on most car manufacturers.

·
Super Moderator
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
People always complained about the cargo space and legroom after they get a car. If you seen an old first gen CRV on the road, they are tiny

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Don't love the long slope on the rear if that stays, but the drivetrain is my bigger question

Is that a serious comment in one of those articles about a manual element? If be all about that

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,421 Posts
People always complained about the cargo space and legroom after they get a car. If you seen an old first gen CRV on the road, they are tiny
I can understand the need for bigger vehicles back then as there wasn't much of a selection, but today Honda has the HR-V, CR-V, Pilot, and Passport. People can just move up to a bigger model now.

·
Super Moderator
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HRV is competing with others in the same size and price range. Those will also get bigger. The bigger hondas might be out of some people's price range.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts