Honda HR-V Forum banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
Brilliant Sporty Blue Honda HR-V 1.5 iVTEC SE 6 Speed Manual
635 Posts
Just a few stats about the MkIII HR-V that may be of interest.

UK MkII FWD 1.5na 130bhp 6Spd Petrol Engine HR-V as comparison

Passenger space may be up but boot capacity is way down. It currently sits at 391 or 431 litres (boot only), or 448 or 470 litres (boot and under floor storage combined). The MkIII is 335 litres, which is around 56 to 96 litres (boot only) less than the MkII.

The fuel tank is reduced from 50 to 40 litres, effectively reducing range by over 100+ miles, 450 compared to 573 miles at 52mpg.

0-62mph (100kph) at 10.7mph is 0.3 of a second slower compared to the 6 speed manual, however, 0.2 of a second quicker than the CVT.

In the UK the electric tailgate in the video is available from Advance trim onwards which starts at over £29k, or $35.5k. The entry level model comes with a plastic steering wheel, which is quite frankly ridiculous on a model that starts at over £26k, or $32k. Most superminis (Fiesta, Clio, Polo) costing far less, come with a leather wrapped wheel as standard.

For the kind of money Honda are charging in the UK for the entry level model I'd probably be better off purchasing an 18 month - 2 year old Suzuki Across PHEV;

·
Registered
179 Posts
While the 22 looks nice... I would never new a brand new model in the first years... I would wait a year so if there are any bugs that pop up get taken care of...

61 - 67 of 67 Posts