Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Honda HR-V EX Aegean Blue Metallic
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has any noticed any thump/ clunk/ or maybe a kink feeling that can be felt in the break pedal when pressing to slow down or stop... It does not appear to be the shift lock or the break light switch or anything else as it does not do it as much in park more noticeable when driving . Usually happens in reverse or drive.. When you press the break under normal conditions it can be felt and slightly heard.. Its not the noise you can hear when the break pedal is releasing (which I consider to be normal). After looking up under the dash there is not much up there that could be the cause.. I wonder if its a switch or something to do with the break booster. Any one that could shed some light on this would be great.. I just want to know if its something I should bring in for service or it is something that others have noticed and know what it is. thank you !

·
Registered
71 Posts
Oof, hopefully you didn't break your brake pedal ;).

My guess is that the pads are moving in the calipers. If not that, maybe the master brake cylinder wasn't mounted correctly and it's moving around when you apply pressure to the brake pedal.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts