Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
2023 Honda HR-V Sport AWD
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a brand new 2023 HR-V Sport. I'm pretty sure that when a receive my vehicule, I saw the "Auto light sensitivity" setting in the "Light setup".

Font Rectangle Publication Circle Logo
Font Number Screenshot Parallel Document

Now this setting as disappear... I have all the others light setting except the "Auto light sensitivity".

Does anyone else have this issue ?

or does anyone who how to resolve it ?

Note: I saw in an other forum that someone else had this issue with his 2018 CR-V Touring : 2018 Touring - no auto headlight sensitivity control?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is just a guess, try going back to the DEFAULT settings and see if it reappears. Possibly one of the other settings, if changed, overrides this setting.
@Pgh Biker I already tried to reset all settings to default and unfortunately it doesn't bring back the "Auto light sensitivity" setting :(

Registered
2023 Honda HR-V EX-L AWD
I have the EX-L AWD Model and mine shows auto light sensitivity on the center screen, which has nothing to do with what Dammit is showing. When I first got my car and test drove it, the center screen was bright and readable, but when I took possession of the car, it was very faint. A little investigation showed there was a brochure on top of the sensor that made the screen look faint, which was a quick fix. But that has nothing to do with what the OP is asking. But mine does show it. Doesn鈥檛 help you much but that is a head scratcher

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the EX-L AWD Model and mine shows auto light sensitivity on the center screen, which has nothing to do with what Dammit is showing. When I first got my car and test drove it, the center screen was bright and readable, but when I took possession of the car, it was very faint. A little investigation showed there was a brochure on top of the sensor that made the screen look faint, which was a quick fix. But that has nothing to do with what the OP is asking. But mine does show it. Doesn鈥檛 help you much but that is a head scratcher
What scratch my head more is that I'm 100% sure that I have seen the settings on the first day that I have the car. The setting literally disappear !

I think that my next tentative will be the remove the Fuse from the fuse box, like it was the case to resolve the issue on the CR-V in my original post.

Banned
Brilliant Sporty Blue Honda HR-V 1.5 iVTEC SE 6 Speed Manual
May be worth visiting your local dealership and seeing if they can resolve the issue, at the very least you can verify with a similar model if it has this capability. Does the NA MkII HR-V have OTA capability and there has been a subsequent software update that has removed this?

I know there has been software issues with the European MkIII HR-V which has removed some functionality from the head unit that was there previously.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts