Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2023 Honda HR-V EX-L AWD
23 Posts
If you go onto YouTube and put in the Box 2023 Honda HRV reviews, you’ll get plenty of hands-on reviews. I’ve had my 2023 HRV AWD for a couple weeks now and plenty happy with how smooth it rides compared to my older Buick that I had. Overall, I’m satisfied, but haven’t had it long enough to give you a good review on it. Would I purchase again? Yes I would. Good luck with yours.

· Registered
2023 Honda HR-V EX-L AWD
23 Posts
I have the leather EXL, all-wheel-drive model, and my review would be somewhat different. I haven’t driven on very long trips, but I have no problems with seating. I am 6 foot 3” & 225 pounds and my seats so far are comfortable, not perfect, but more than adequate. As far as he uses the word, it took forever to get up to highway speeds, that’s a stretch in my opinion. Getting up to highway speed and passing vehicles was not absolutely fast, but it was adequate and no issues on my part and getting onto the on ramp and passing other vehicles. I’m not a speed demon, and I’m retired and older, so I have no issues with the acceleration part. I do have wireless and I use that each and every time I use the vehicle and I have had no drop out yet. However, I’ve only driven short trips, so I can’t really address the dropout on longer trips if there is any.

I was most pleased with the smoothness of the driving compared to my other vehicles I‘ve owned, including other Hondas in the past. This HRV has a longer wheel base, and that might be the overriding factor which was pleasant for me. Going over bumps was smoother, but not real smooth. It’s not a perfect car, and I dislike the fact that it has the cigarette lighter port at the very rear of the vehicle. I don’t smoke, but I like to put my dash cam inserted into that slot without going through the tedious, hardwire method.

Edit: I have a new Viofo A119 Mini dash am and to my surprise it did work very well inserting the USB connector into the very front USB port. No need for the cigarette lighter connection.

· Registered
2023 Honda HR-V EX-L AWD
23 Posts
Replaced my Buick with this Honda HRV and I really, really miss the power liftgate. Especially for being 77 years old. This is a addition to my previous post way above that I still really like the new HRV.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts