Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
1. Android-powered screen with apps (like calculator)
2. Magic seats
3. Practical boot
4. Engines: 1.5l petrol, 1.6l diesel; FWD only
5. Pricing: not yet announced, but expect 18k-25k pounds

...and I notice dual-zone climate controls, hopefully the same we're getting in Canada.

But if you didn't catch on, this is a British site. Actually I just realized, as England is apparently getting their HR-Vs from Mexico too, and as they use Celsius and Kilometres, could we be getting a spec that's closer to England than US??

The Android-powered infotainment screen is interesting... wonder why they'd use a different OS in NA??

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for listing. :)

1. Android-powered screen with apps (like calculator)
2. Magic seats
3. Practical boot
4. Engines: 1.5l petrol, 1.6l diesel; FWD only
5. Pricing: not yet announced, but expect 18k-25k pounds

...and I notice dual-zone climate controls, hopefully the same we're getting in Canada.

But if you didn't catch on, this is a British site. Actually I just realized, as England is apparently getting their HR-Vs from Mexico too, and as they use Celcius and Kilometres, could we be getting a spec that's closer to England than US??

The Android-powered infotainment screen is interesting... wonder why they'd use a different OS in NA??

·
Registered
10 Posts
It looks like a black/dark gray interior and not light gray like the other navy hrv pics we have seen. That would possibly change my purchase to blue if they provide this color combination to Canada. Fingers crossed

·
Registered
751 Posts
It looks like a black/dark gray interior and not light gray like the other navy hrv pics we have seen. That would possibly change my purchase to blue if they provide this color combination to Canada. Fingers crossed
Good catch! It's also the leather-trimmed fabric seats we've seen in other markets. Not sure I'd want that combo. Guess we'll see what we're getting here.

Blue's a non-starter for me, though I do like the looks of it; had too many blue cars. I'm thinking green or mulberry, with modern steel as the fallback, depending how they look in person. But present car has a tan interior, right down to the carpet; looks great on the showroom but never again. Looking for black interior.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, I have learned my lesson on that before. Black interior holds up best in the long run. Why Honda would use the White (gray) interior on a vehicle like the HRV makes no sense.

Blue's a non-starter for me, though I do like the looks of it; had too many blue cars. I'm thinking green or mulberry, with modern steel as the fallback, depending how they look in person. But present car has a tan interior, right down to the carpet; looks great on the showroom but never again. Looking for black interior.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts