Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Read only
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

I drive a Honda Vtis model. I have had it for a few days and am learning some of the features. I love folding in my mirrors as I always park on the street for work, and it's just convenient for shopping. However, I can't figure out how to do it on the Honda. I've read the manual and followed the instructions and that does not work.

Any tips would be great

·
Registered
457 Posts
What is the Vtis? If your car has folding mirrors, that feature is NOT electronic on the HR-V...all you do is fold them back physically

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
What is the Vtis? If your car has folding mirrors, that feature is NOT electronic on the HR-V...all you do is fold them back physically
Vtis I think is the Australian model that has some extra features than the north American models.

This is primarily a NA forum, hope someone can answer your question

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
116 Posts
A quick google showed that on the UK versions, it was a button you could press to fold/unfold the mirrors. But those same results were about how they were failing for a few people.

Another search shows that... according to the Australian Honda website, the VTi-S trim does not have that feature. For 2019, you need to have the VTi-LX trim to have "electrically retractable exterior mirrors. Not sure about other model years... but I doubt the VTi-S would have it in those years.

·
Read only
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you
I googled it also
The specs on the Australian model says they are electrically adjustable. I've reached out to Honda so hopefully they can assist

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thank you
I googled it also
The specs on the Australian model says they are electrically adjustable. I've reached out to Honda so hopefully they can assist
Electrically adjustable is "power mirror" for pretty much everyone... that's the one where you use the L <-> R to select the mirror and then the "d-pad" below it to adjust the angle of the mirror for you to see either side.

Is there a recent Honda with manual adjusting mirrors?

·
Read only
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh I see what you mean. Thank You.

I have seen YouTube videos of the side mirrors closing automatically when locking and opening the door, thought thay was on all models above the standard.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, power folding side mirrors are only available on the top aussie model. The VTi-LX.
i have RS model and wish i had this option. You can retrofit it if you can get the parts. I’m looking to do this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts