Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Definitely has a Storm Trooper vibe going on, I kind of like it! I probably wouldn't have considered white before, but this looks nice. It almost looks like it has some shimmer to it instead of a flat white in these pics, is that accurate?

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Definitely has a Storm Trooper vibe going on, I kind of like it! I probably wouldn't have considered white before, but this looks nice. It almost looks like it has some shimmer to it instead of a flat white in these pics, is that accurate?
It is called White Orchid Pearl, so it might have a "shimmer" to it.

Derm posted something a while back about paint.....maybe he can post it again. :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
After almost 1500 posts

My enthusiasm waxes and wanes for he HR-V, but when I see this picture my heart skips a beat. Can't wait to see a white LX in person! (The LX because I want to see what the extra ceiling height is like. It might push me toward purchasing one.)
you still need a push?

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Well I am 6'4" and had 4 more inches and it was a ex-l model. Didn't even have to duck to get in it.
That is great! For me, I am just so used to the high ceiling of my xB, I am thinking I will be more comfortable in the LX. More perception of space as opposed to needing to fit my short body in. :)

I have sat inside an EX-L and agree it does seem very open.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts