Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2021 HR-V EX
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
I have a 2021 HRV EX that I purchased at the end of July 2021. I have been enjoying it immensely. I use the Android Auto feature with my phone, and have used it for long trips, one to Colorado from Wisconsin last month. Long story short, my wife wanted to use her phone with Android Auto, but I was having difficulty getting it to work. I remember when I first got the car, a couple weeks after, she plugged her phone into the USB cable to charge, and the option to setup Android Auto popped up. I quickly dismissed it, because she just wanted to charge. I think at that point the system thought it should not ever connect that app to her phone. This past week we wanted to setup her phone to use that, but it wouldn't pop up on the screen. It would only charge. I resolved this after some research. I first deleted her phone from the Bluetooth list on the car screen, then deleted them on her phone. I went to the Android Auto menu on the car screen, which listed the phones using it. I saw mine and a couple of others that didn't look familiar. I deleted the others and left mine enabled. We plugged her phone in and lo and behold, it came up with the option to use Android Auto, and we followed the instructions to make it all work well. That is my tip for the day if you have any issues connecting Android Auto :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts