Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
From that other forum post

"If you're seriously considering buying one of these as they arrive, I would start talking to your dealer really soon because I think the demand will be quite high early on. The general reaction from people who have checked it out while in my possession has been overwhelmingly positive."

Interesting, this is the same guy who said he didn't like the 1.8 L engine. I wonder if all the interest is solely based on looks, or if he's allowed other people to actually drive it?

We should try and invite that guy over here from the VTEC forum!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Nice. Went to another thread and saw the dog friendly photos, cute!
Yeah, considering "dog-ability" of the HR-V is high on my list that was a great picture post.

I tried inviting him over here to take questions, we'll see if he takes me up on it (fingers crossed).

·
Registered
2,248 Posts

"If you're seriously considering buying one of these as they arrive, I would start talking to your dealer really soon because I think the demand will be quite high early on. The general reaction from people who have checked it out while in my possession has been overwhelmingly positive."

Interesting, this is the same guy who said he didn't like the 1.8 L engine. I wonder if all the interest is solely based on looks, or if he's allowed other people to actually drive it?

Cool......you got a response over there.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Sounds accurate as my sales manager has already mentioned retail pricing will be the norm for some time.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Yeah, considering "dog-ability" of the HR-V is high on my list that was a great picture post.

I tried inviting him over here to take questions, we'll see if he takes me up on it (fingers crossed).
It's for reasons like that which I hope Honda is targeting the dog owner community even more. What better than a compact utility vehicle like this that is also dog friendly and also serves the dog owner well :D

·
Registered
514 Posts

I love that you asked the height question (don't need it for my dog), but it got him to post more pictures and the one with the dog sticking his head out of the roof is hilarious. My dog would do that if he could!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts