Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2 hours east of me is a gigantic area for off-roading and and other uses that I go to once a month. Some roads are ok, while most are a lot of sand, shale and large pointy rocks. So far I’ve been able to tackle all of the various trails up to a certain level and often easier than jeeps and other vehicles.

I also do a lot of hiking there with gear, which I did the other day for about 8 hours and 12-13 miles worth of hiking and climbing till I was headed back to the place I parked and went by this hill I had seen before with 2 flags. When I climbed it they were in a sad state. I tried to fix them but I was gassed and after going back to the car and getting lunch I climbed the hill with the ac blasting and was able to use some small tools I keep in the glovebox and some discarded and broken zip ties to restore it. Until next time when I can replace the flag.

Later that day I pulled off the road onto the wrong trail and went 1/2 mile down a path with 3 foot thick sand, got to the end and had to turn around and go back. Still can’t believe the awd system sometimes.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
This is in Southern California and when I go back in the next month I will be bringing a couple of new flags with me. A couple shots from previous trips.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts