Honda HR-V Forum banner
81 - 100 of 134 Posts

·
Administrator
1,555 Posts
Probably more than anything else in a car, seat comfort is an individual matter. People's bodies are different, and what works for one person won't for another. This is the sort of thing that a prospective buyer should focus on during the test drive(s), but they usually aren't long enough. If HR-Vs weren't in such short supply, perhaps more dealers would be willing to provide a loaner for 24-48 hours, which is enough time to do a long drive and make an informed decision.

If it doesn't fit, it's not the right car for you. I didn't do a test drive, and while I found the driver's seat on the CX-3 slightly more comfortable than the HR-V, on balance the HR-V better met my overall needs. Raising the front about 8 mm improved comfort enough — for me — to be worth the $7 in parts and an hour of work required.
This is no excuse for attacking everyone who dislikes something about the HRV or is having problems. Look at the complete "Dislikes about the Honda HRV, Let's hear it" thread. I found these few in 15 mins. I'm sure I can find a lot more if I spend longer looking.
http://www.hrvforum.com/forum/289-h...on/22650-toyota-c-hr-2017-a-4.html#post306754

Not to mention the ridiculous threads he keeps starting. I'm not the only one who's has noticed them either.

http://www.hrvforum.com/forum/289-honda-hr-v-general-discussion/22930-versions.html

Most of the things you listed are due to your own fault.
The 17's are just right in terms of fuel economy and looks. The bigger they are, the lower your mpg, and performance. But go all out. It's your car.
No we got a perfect HRV. You got a lemon car.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Lol I must have missed his posts.
It's too bad I didn't get a screenshot of it. The guy basically spammed the forums with all sorts of dumb (yet believable) threads like "What kind of music do you listen to in your HRV", "Where do you buy groceries in your HRV", "What kind of gas do you use in your HRV", "What's your favorite thing about the HRV seats", "How long is your commute in your HRV", etc. It took me a while to realize it was a fake account because he had the same avatar and honestly the threads sounded like something ERON would start.

·
Banned
354 Posts
Lol I must have missed his posts.
It's too bad I didn't get a screenshot of it. The guy basically spammed the forums with all sorts of dumb (yet believable) threads like "What kind of music do you listen to in your HRV", "Where do you buy groceries in your HRV", "What kind of gas do you use in your HRV", "What's your favorite thing about the HRV seats", "How long is your commute in your HRV", etc. It took me a while to realize it was a fake account because he had the same avatar and honestly the threads sounded like something ERON would start.
Too funny. I'm no different than the admin who started the "what did you do to your HRV today"? thread. Most of you guys like Coton are too serious and pessimistic. You guys are just jealous most of my threads are popular and sticky.

·
Banned
354 Posts
Probably more than anything else in a car, seat comfort is an individual matter. People's bodies are different, and what works for one person won't for another. This is the sort of thing that a prospective buyer should focus on during the test drive(s), but they usually aren't long enough. If HR-Vs weren't in such short supply, perhaps more dealers would be willing to provide a loaner for 24-48 hours, which is enough time to do a long drive and make an informed decision.

If it doesn't fit, it's not the right car for you. I didn't do a test drive, and while I found the driver's seat on the CX-3 slightly more comfortable than the HR-V, on balance the HR-V better met my overall needs. Raising the front about 8 mm improved comfort enough — for me — to be worth the $7 in parts and an hour of work required.
This is no excuse for attacking everyone who dislikes something about the HRV or is having problems. Look at the complete "Dislikes about the Honda HRV, Let's hear it" thread. I found these few in 15 mins. I'm sure I can find a lot more if I spend longer looking.
http://www.hrvforum.com/forum/289-h...on/22650-toyota-c-hr-2017-a-4.html#post306754

Not to mention the ridiculous threads he keeps starting. I'm not the only one who's has noticed them either.

http://www.hrvforum.com/forum/289-honda-hr-v-general-discussion/22930-versions.html

Most of the things you listed are due to your own fault.
The 17's are just right in terms of fuel economy and looks. The bigger they are, the lower your mpg, and performance. But go all out. It's your car.
No we got a perfect HRV. You got a lemon car.
How is my post about the 17's an attack? Too sensitive and serious I tell you...btw you quoted Selden. Be careful.

·
Administrator
1,555 Posts
Haha. I found one. Looks like the account was banned and the threads were deleted.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...-kind-tires-do.html+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

·
Banned
354 Posts
Haha. I found one. Looks like the account was banned and the threads were deleted.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...-kind-tires-do.html+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Yup good thing he is gone! Finally we can focus on very serious, boring, and humble threads!

·
Administrator
1,555 Posts
How is my post about the 17's an attack? Too sensitive and serious I tell you...btw you quoted Selden. Be careful.
Be careful with what? Selden quoted me so I quoted him back.

Why even comment on a bigger wheels thread if you don't like it. The tone of "But go all out. It's your car." doesn't sound very positive. You're the one that's too sensitive about other's comments.

·
Banned
354 Posts
LOL popular? Please, most of your threads have single digit replies because nobody cares how often you fill up your car or what you used the magic seat for today..
Check the general discussion section for proof and you will see my sticky popular threads. You're welcome.

·
Banned
354 Posts
Be careful with what? Selden quoted me so I quoted him back.

Why even comment on a bigger wheels thread if you don't like it. The tone of "But go all out. It's your car." doesn't sound very positive. You're the one that's too sensitive about other's comments.
If "Go all out, it's your car" offends you or you think is negative, then you are sensitive. Do I have to explain that? It is his car so he has the freedom to do anything to his car. Harsh huh?

81 - 100 of 134 Posts