Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at the Honda accessories, I already have the all-weather mats and have cargo tray on order. The only other thing that I am thinking of getting is the Body Side Molding. Has anyone else installed this on their HRV and if so do you have pictures?

My Honda dealer wants to charge $267 which includes installation. Is that a good deal?

For me, I am thinking that the HRV doors need protection from door dings which I hope the body side molding will protect against.

Does anyone else suggest any other worthy Honda accessories?

·
Registered
185 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looking at the Honda accessories, I already have the all-weather mats and have cargo tray on order. The only other thing that I am thinking of getting is the Body Side Molding. Has anyone else installed this on their HRV and if so do you have pictures?

My Honda dealer wants to charge $267 which includes installation. Is that a good deal?

For me, I am thinking that the HRV doors need protection from door dings which I hope the body side molding will protect against.

Does anyone else suggest any other worthy Honda accessories?
had body side molding put on mine yesterday (Honda Carland Atlanta)- total was 324.69 so you got a better price but it looks good and I think will protect the doors somewhat.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
had body side molding put on mine yesterday (Honda Carland Atlanta)- total was 324.69 so you got a better price but it looks good and I think will protect the doors somewhat.
Can you post pictures of what the molding looks like on the car. How log did it take for them to install?

·
Registered
751 Posts
I'd be ineterested in pics as well. Also, do they stick out further than the rest of the door? I.e. if someone pushed a vertical-sided cart or something up to your door, would it hit the moldings first? And if you were parked beside a wall and opened the door, would the molding hit before the door-edge?

Thanks...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts