Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone seen a green one yet? I've been seeing all the other colors but not that one. And I've yet to see VIN numbers with it

·
Registered
262 Posts
I too want to see the green in person!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Haven't seen it yet, but we have a green EX on our inbound list, with vin and stock number. Its slotted for delivery next week here in Colorado Springs.

·
Registered
262 Posts
LOL, thank you! I'll have to do some calling :)

·
Registered
262 Posts
That looks a lot darker than I was expecting...

Reactions: itowngirl

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a fresh detailed pic of the green, how do I post pictures to the forum. Or I can send it via email to someone who can post it on here. Thanks

·
Registered
332 Posts
Much darker than it appears to be on their website! I am looking forward to seeing it in person.

Just drag and drop the photo when you are posting your message......into the box below where it shows you to do that.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I think I'll be going with the Modern Steel Metallic, the green is a little too dark for me.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Green is one of the color choices I told my dealer to call me if they have it, and I'll purchase. The others are silver, modern steel, and blue. I'm fine with any of those. I do like the dark shade this green has, and actually harkens me back to the day when green was dominant for SUVs in America... lol

·
Registered
332 Posts
I like the green in the pic you just posted! But in other pics posted here so far it looked even darker.

·
Registered
262 Posts
The color it shows in the sun would be perfect, but the shaded parts are WAY dark.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Really into the green actually. SLIGHTLY disappointed as I've been in love with the green on the Vezel. Although they don't seem to be TERRIBLY different in certain lights...

·
Registered
805 Posts
Green and White are at the top of my list of colors, really hoping to see a green one in person soon.
Our preference has gone from white to red and now green ... but need to 1st see it in person √

1 - 20 of 23 Posts