Honda HR-V Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
It’s IOS related, 14.2 is causing the glitch. I have a guest who’s going through the same thing on her 2021 HRV Sport. There’s a fix for it but I haven’t found the answer just yet on Reddit. Once I find the fix I’ll update this comment.
I have the same car as you since 3/2019. The same thing happened,so I did a factory reset and it started to work again. It stops working every 3 weeks like clockwork. It’s so frustrating, and my local Honda shop is not helpful at all. I hate having to reprogram the clock and all my sxm/FM radio stations constantly. I absolutely love the car, but this issue will be why I don’t renew my lease, and probably won’t buy a Honda again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks. The Honda technicians at the Honda service center had to do a factory reset to get it working again. And now it is not recognizing my cell phone as a device at all, once again! I will bring this information into them and see if it helps.
Robin

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’ve had the same problem since the day I got the car. Went to a dealer and they said it’s an Apple update issue - it’s not as other cars don’t experience this. Tried different phones, cables, apps and nothing. I am curious if you managed to solve this ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Easy quick fix. Put your car in park, then go to setting, change the background color, and follow directions. Your CarPlay should start up again.I gave up on Honda as no one at the dealership nor does anyone at Honda corp know how to permanently fix this issue.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts