Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does my 2019 hrv sport have headlights that will turn off automatically??? If so how?? Help please!!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Go to the Honda website, go to compare trims, look down on the exterior features, and there is your answer… I’ll let you find it…

·
Registered
120 Posts
It doesnt say in there!! Doesn't even say whether the sport has them. I tried that first! Of course.
You asked about headlights automatically turning OFF...

Does my 2019 hrv sport have headlights that will turn off automatically??? If so how?? Help please!!
page 171 plainly tells you how auto-off works and it doesn't say "only on some models." That means it applies to ALL trims.

Now, if you want to know about auto-headlights that turn ON and off, then @Glen e gave you that.

And if you did in fact read the manual, then you should know that auto-on/off has an actual AUTO setting on the stalk (page 170, the very page before what I told you about auto-off). If your stalk doesn't have it... then you don't have it.

Simple, no?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Aloha!
to answer your question, yes the Sport headlights automatically turn off.When you open youll hear some warning chimes. Close the door and wait about 12-13 econds and they’ll turn off. Additionally when you you lock the car up, the lights will remain on for 12-13 seconds. When you open the door or, if you locked the door earlier and unlock it, the lights will come back on and stay on until you manually turn them off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts