Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.autofreaks.com/reviews/f...ould-buy-a-honda-hr-v-and-not-a-rm100k-sedan/

Nice review.
Reason #2 You could have a party for 5 inside it…
With its slightly elevated driving position and excellent ergonomics, the HR-V is one extremely comfortable SUV to be in. You don’t really feel like you’re driving an SUV actually – hence why I consider it more a Crossover – because the HR-V drives like a car. A commanding all-round view of the outside notwithstanding (quite a feat considering the tapered rear end), it’s the relaxed and fuss-free driving-feel that’s going to win the hearts of its owners. NVH during normal driving is top-notch, and apart from tyre-noise, there’s little which permeates the cabin. Despite not having a rear air-con blower, passengers in the back were able to feel the cooling effect of the a/c, thanks to the five vents up front.
There’s also an insurmountable amount of space in the back, especially when the rear seats are folded flat and the foldable tonneau-cover stowed. Fans of IKEA are going to love the useable cargo carrying capacity of the HR-V, which swallows up pretty much anything you can throw into it, within reason of course.

·
Registered
23 Posts
"Despite not having a rear air-con blower, passengers in the back were able to feel the cooling effect of the a/c, thanks to the five vents up front."

This isn't the case on the US version, is it? Aren't there climate control ducts for the back seat?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The NA model lists
• Rear heater ducts

No reason I know of why the heater ducts wouldn't also carry AC, but good question.

·
Registered
632 Posts
There might be some ducts under the front seats that would hit the backseat passengers feet, but there's no ducts that are visible / up higher.

·
Registered
547 Posts
As there isn't dual-zone AC listed on the spec sheet I seriously doubt there are AC vents in the rear of the North AM HR-V. I'd like to be wrong though!

·
Registered
751 Posts
I think dual-zone climate applies to Driver / Passenger; that's certainly true in any cars I've been in that have it, though maybe SUVs have front / back zones?

Dual-zone is on the Canadian spec EX/EXL.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts