Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 HR-V EX
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I'm obviously missing something with this feature, when I engage the cruise control by pushing the set button on steering wheel, I don't see the ACC lines that are supposed to show up under the car on the dashboard. Is it possibly turned off? I know the lines under the car are signifying the car lengths between mine and the car in front of me. Can anyone elaborate on this? Thanks in advance
Justin

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hello,
I'm obviously missing something with this feature, when I engage the cruise control by pushing the set button on steering wheel, I don't see the ACC lines that are supposed to show up under the car on the dashboard. Is it possibly turned off? I know the lines under the car are signifying the car lengths between mine and the car in front of me. Can anyone elaborate on this? Thanks in advance
Justin
How to toggle between "regular" cruise control and "ACC" is well explained in the owners manual.

·
Registered
2021 HR-V EX
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How to toggle between "regular" cruise control and "ACC" is well explained in the owners manual.
I did glance through the manual to see that, I was thinking someone had found it confusing as well. I appreciate the tip though, which of course covers most things in a forum...just look in the manual.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Pushing and holding the ACC button (Right D-Pad) will switch between regular cruise and ACC. When ACC is active, the Lane Keep Assist lines dissapear. If you have the screen set to fuel consumption, you'll notice it gets bigger and wider with ACC active. I don't know why it does this, but I find it annoying as well. I just end up using regular cruise. lol.

·
Registered
2021 HR-V EX
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank-you for the tip :) I tried that yesterday and it's works great. I didn't notice the change when in Eco mode, but will check that out as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts