Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received a call from a salesman at Brown's Honda in Glen Burnie that they have received an HR-V (didn't say more than one) that will be "cleaned up and ready to go" tomorrow, if I want to come take a look/test drive. Also found 29 of them listed on Mile One Honda's (Parkville and Westminster) website, most of them listed as LX models. No pictures posted there yet. :nerd:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Great to hear! I wonder if they only received one how they are pricing it? Also, if you look at those 2 other locations, I would call first as what the website shows and what is on the lot often varies.

I just received a call from a salesman at Brown's Honda in Glen Burnie that they have received an HR-V (didn't say more than one) that will be "cleaned up and ready to go" tomorrow, if I want to come take a look/test drive. Also found 29 of them listed on Mile One Honda's (Parkville and Westminster) website, most of them listed as LX models. No pictures posted there yet. :nerd:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm actually in a bit of a holding pattern at this point; looking forward to the "build it" functionality on the websites to see trim levels, etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts