Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2016 HRV EX, Pearl White Exterior and Gray Interior Seats.

I am looking for neoprene seat cover that fit the magic seats comfortably and still be able to use all seat modes.

I was recommended CalTrend seat covers but I don't need anything that fancy or expensive. I just need to protect my seats from all my outdoor activities, look decent and somewhat fitted, and be able to use all seat functions.

Does anyone have seat cover pics and ideas they would like to share?

Much Love,

Lino

·
Registered
1,371 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
The Honda estore has rear seat covers for $238. Not sure if neoprene but they look nice and seats stay fully functional.

·
Banned
609 Posts
Today I received my Neoprene front seat covers from Covercraft (GT seat covers. I cannot imagine a better fit. My HR-V is black as is the interior

·
Banned
609 Posts
no, they were very easy to put on...I forgot to say, they are also airbag compliant. Sorry that the picture has so much glare, I wanted it lit well. Also, I think you get what you pay for. They were $350 with tax. They do not make them until you order them

·
Super Moderator
1,402 Posts
they also came with headrest covers and a center armrest cover
They look a lot like my Coverking CR-Grade neoprene seat covers. Too bad mine didn't come with a center console cover. They've been holding up well but are in need of a good cleaning. I recently purchased a neoprene shampoo made for wet suits.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts