Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 HRV.... everything was working great for a few months until now. Suddenly, bluetooth and USB are not working with my iPhone. It will say the device is connected, and the audio even still shows up on the console as playing on my phone, but no sound will come out. I thought it was a bluetooth glitch, so I removed the device from the bluetooth list, turned off bluetooth on both the car and phone, and restarted the process. Issue is still there. Then tried plugging it in to the USB to play music, same issue. Why does it say it's connected and playing but no sound comes out? Speakers are fine as the radio works.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I have to occasionally reboot and plug in an older ipod that I use only for music - mid song it will lock up, and the ipod will need to be reset. Cannot even get XM or radio to play until i unplug the ipod at that point.I have no idea why.
( my gut says that the radio tries to pair with my phone and looks for music on that - but there is none so it freezes everything)

Could your phone have a software update issue ?

·
Registered
904 Posts
It is definitely related to your phone updates since the car hasn't had any software updates. Try unpairing your phone and re-pairing it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts