Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
j'ai une honda HRV 2016 et dès que je lance l'application Google map de mon cellulaire je dois enlever mon Bluetooth car je n'ai pas d'assistance vocale de Google map seulement le trajet a l'ecran. Que puis-je faire ?

·
Registered
848 Posts
Google translate: I have a honda HRV 2016 and as soon as I launch the Google map application on my cell phone I have to remove my bluetooth because I do not have Google map voice assistance, only the trip on the screen. What can I do ?

It sounds like this is an issue that would occur if you were running Google Maps with or without the vehicle. Try connecting the phone to another bluetooth device and see if you have the same issue.

·
Registered
Brilliant Sporty Blue Honda HR-V 1.5 iVTEC SE 6 Speed Manual
64 Posts
Check the Bluetooth settings on your phone. If you have it set up for Calls and Audio for Honda HFT, untick the audio option (I think you have to be connected to your cars HU to validate this option) and see how that pans out.

I had a similar issue when using Sygic satnav on my phone and the above was how I resolved the issue.

HTH

Regards,

HT

·
Registered
848 Posts
@Hadleys Taxi Unfortunately, and you'll learn this the longer you're on the forum, those of this side of the pond don't have all the bells and whistles of your head unit, and the names are somewhat different. My 2016 HRV Bluetooth setting is for Hands Free Link, and the OP should look for that on their display.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts