Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Good catch. Nothing on the Honda Canada site. We really want to see their lease rates

Exchange factors by model

LX. 2WD. 6M. 8.2 %
LX. 2WD. CVT. 10.4
LX. AWD. CVT. 14.8

EX. 2WD. 6M. 9.6
EX. 2WD. CVT. 11.5
EX. AWD. CVT. 15.4

EXL. AWD. CVT. 16.1

Good rates but the AWD is hit hardest as is each model upgrade.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I believe my dealer said they would be receiving HRV's at the lot June 1. Although I did read the above press release from Honda Canada. I have confirmed with him that they shall be receiving them sooner than JULY 10.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I believe my dealer said they would be receiving HRV's at the lot June 1. Although I did read the above press release from Honda Canada. I have confirmed with him that they shall be receiving them sooner than JULY 10.
My dealer still says they're getting 5 cars by the end of May. I'll take it all with a grain of salt... until I can touch it, sit in it, and drive it it's just empty promises.

·
Registered
371 Posts
My dealer still says they're getting 5 cars by the end of May. I'll take it all with a grain of salt... until I can touch it, sit in it, and drive it it's just empty promises.
It was suggest to me that the Dealership would know what they have on-order and coming in 3-4 weeks in advance. That would suggest to me that by mid June we should have some pretty hard information. May sounds pretty far fetched. Hope it could be true though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts