Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading the Owners manual and noticed this on page 157. I know it is not available on all models so I am not keeping hopes up. Can anyone confirm either way?

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Another question, if it is OK I post it here.....On what page is the color ring adjustment on the dash? I saw a salesman do it, but when I tried it on an LX, I couldn't do it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is weird. I have looked at all levels and it wasn't there. But just to make sure I am not going insane, I will swing by a dealer and check again.
The manual is not specific to US models only so maybe its just not available for us the USA. The Owner Quick Guide even has discussion pages on FCW and LDW, which I read the US models will NOT have.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Yes, its on page 9. Here you go.
Now I know why I wasn't finding it. I was looking at the GUIDE, not the MANUAL.....doh! Also noticed the asterisk saying "Not available on all models". Explains why I couldn't get it to work on the LX. Not a feature I will miss anyway. :) One of those things you will play with when new but will not bother adjusting over the long run.:)

·
Registered
547 Posts
There is a power socket at the rear base of the central shifter column in the EX-L Navi (US) accessible for passengers in the back seat. I do not recall seeing one on the cargo area.

·
Registered
751 Posts
The manual is not specific to US models only so maybe its just not available for us the USA. The Owner Quick Guide even has discussion pages on FCW and LDW, which I read the US models will NOT have.
Canadian and Euro models (from the same Celaya plant) get the cargo area power socket, and our EX-Ls get FCW and LDW. You're probably right that the manual is for all countries.

Ditto if it mentions dual-zone climate or rear seat centre armrest.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Now I know why I wasn't finding it. I was looking at the GUIDE, not the MANUAL.....doh! Also noticed the asterisk saying "Not available on all models". Explains why I couldn't get it to work on the LX. Not a feature I will miss anyway. :) One of those things you will play with when new but will not bother adjusting over the long run.:)
Hmm... doesn't mention any way to turn off the green eco-nanny colour change. I know that's going to bug me... hope there's some workaround.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts