Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually don't mind duplicate posts or threads as are most the case on here. Most people miss it the first time anyway. :):)

I'm sorry I posted my thread, I hadn't seen the earlier posts

Could the Moderator remove the duplicatre posts?

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I actually don't mind duplicate posts or threads as are most the case on here. Most people miss it the first time anyway. :):)

Please reconsider........It is going to get even more difficult to follow the conversation when the flood of reviews comes out. If you are afraid someone will "miss it", simply post to the existing thread with your helpful comments and it will be pushed to the top of the list.

Thanks for your valuable contributions.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes we can all tell the excitement is in the air and going to only build this week. Some of us may be only days away from finally driving this vehicle.

Thanks so much for all your comments and for visiting the forum.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Please take the advice of Bice and others have asked about duplicating threads, you aren't thinking about your fellow posters. It is much easier to read about the same video, same article, etc in one thread rather than 3.

If you aren't sure if it has been posted there is a handy search feature to find that topic in a thread and bump that thread with your new comment.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good suggestions for all. ;)

Please take the advice of Bice and others have asked about duplicating threads, you aren't thinking about your fellow posters. It is much easier to read about the same video, same article, etc in one thread rather than 3.

If you aren't sure if it has been posted there is a handy search feature to find that topic in a thread and bump that thread with your new comment.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts