Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My HRV VTi came with a pathetic flimsy parcel shelf. I ordered one online and it has a lift up section. Come on Honda

·
Registered
Brilliant Sporty Blue Honda HR-V 1.5 iVTEC SE 6 Speed Manual
315 Posts
My HRV VTi came with a pathetic flimsy parcel shelf. I ordered one online and it has a lift up section. Come on Honda
This is what you get as standard in the UK (unless you buy a base spec petrol S);

My previous vehicle being an estate (station wagon) came with a retractable parcel shelf which was really handy if you transport dogs in the boot, which I do. It meant you could retract it whilst carrying the dogs, but then close it over when out shopping and so on. Rather than permanently removing the standard fit parcel shelf and having to find somewhere to store it, I arranged with the dealer to swap it over for the Flexible Cargo Cover, which I keep in the Passenger Seat Back Pocket when not in use.

It also has the advantage of making a fairly decent attempt of being a sun shade;

·
Registered
2019 Honda HR-V Touring CBP
516 Posts
Well, better than over here in the states... we got nothing for cargo cover.

·
Registered
503 Posts
The HRV in the UK is NOT an economy car or entry level SUV. You can get a brand new HRV under $20k in the USA. The HRV starts at nearly $27k in the UK. You can’t compare standard packages. Similar to how a civic is an econobox. But in asia countries, it’s pretty much a near luxury mid size sedan. There are $2/300 optional floor mats for a civic in Asia. You couldn’t sell that in the USA.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts