Honda HR-V Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Red and the blue are my favourites.
You can also set the feature on random and everytime you start up it will select a different colour.
Id like to know how to set the feature on "random". All I get are single color choices that the book's instructions dictate. Where are you finding "random"? :confused:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ditto, I set it to white to match the other rings, would have been nice to change all 3 rings, then you could match the Display Audio color to match.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Strange, the middle one is only one that can change colors but the outside two should go to white when HRV is in Accessory mode or started. This is per the US model. Suggest you take to dealer. They should be able to figure out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
When you first get in the car, before turning it on but while the instrument panel is still lit up, press the button/knob sticking out of the dash. It will rotate through the colors.

This is not working in my US 2016 model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,363 Posts

Go to the dealer, it's documented in the manual.
If it's not working as expected, could be a sign of other problems better to get fixed while on warranty.
Unless you are missing a step, in which case you might be a little red faced>:D

Watch Conceal's video just in case

·
Registered
1,259 Posts

I'm sitting in my manual ex and just tried it, follow these steps:
-foot off the brake, press the start button once
-then press the long spinning knob by the speedo, the color should change

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
522 Posts
I changed my center ring to purple. However when driving, my ring cycles through green for efficient driving, then blue, then purple. I have yet to see the orange /rust color come up. Before I changed to purple the default was white. Then I would only see white and green.
What is happening? I kind of like the light show. But wondering why blue is in the mix?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I changed my center ring to purple. However when driving, my ring cycles through green for efficient driving, then blue, then purple. I have yet to see the orange /rust color come up. Before I changed to purple the default was white. Then I would only see white and green.
What is happening? I kind of like the light show. But wondering why blue is in the mix?
I wouldn't mind if all the rings changed to whatever color you set. Just having the center change isn't appealing to me. I find white a good all around illumination color. Green means i'm saving money which i why i bought my HRV to begin with.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello, So I watched a video on how to change the screens background. I loaded a few JPGS onto the car and hit set. It didnt set. I even tried to put some of the default ones. Its stuck on blue. help?

Also saw in a video you could change the light around the speedometer. I have checked but haven't seen anything even though i watched a video. Help?

I have a 2019 honda HRV EX AWD. Thanks

21 - 40 of 63 Posts