Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.intellichoice.com/

Besides the HRV, a number of people have several other vehicles of interest and mainly because they appear cheaper by simply what you pay at the day of the transaction.

However that is just the beginning. The true cost of a vehicle is the "ownership costs" which is the actual price you pay over the life of the vehicle. Therefore, if comparing two cars, and one of them costing you a little more the day of the sale, it may actually be the less expensive of the two cars.

Ownership costs include depreciate (those that are discounted more to begin with typically depreciate far more in the years to come, insurance, fuel, financing, repairs, etc.

The Honda HRV should continue in the same path as other models of offering best in class ownership costs; CRV surpasses the RAV4, Civic surpasses the Corolla, etc. :nerd:

·
Registered
332 Posts
I test drove a RAV4 this evening and it drove ok, but there are too many things I don't like. One of them I can't live with, and that is visibility over the hood. I am 5'2" and with the seat in it's highest position, I still felt like a little kid trying to see. Maybe it is just the edge of the front sides that sit up higher, but I found it really annoying. Would take too much to get used to.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Understand, unfortunately Toyota doesn't have a direct competitor. :eek:

However, their ownership costs cannot match or exceed Honda's. :nerd:

I test drove a RAV4 this evening and it drove ok, but there are too many things I don't like. One of them I can't live with, and that is visibility over the hood. I am 5'2" and with the seat in it's highest position, I still felt like a little kid trying to see. Maybe it is just the edge of the front sides that sit up higher, but I found it really annoying. Would take too much to get used to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts