Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! 2020 HR-V had remote start put in from dealership and the compass on the right screen stopped working, diesnt show which direction Im going or show the road. It did before the remote start. They looked to make sure a was installed properly and did a factory restart. It worked fir 10 mins, turnred off my vehivle and then left again and now not working. Anyone dealt with this before? TIA!

·
Registered
2019 Honda HR-V Touring CBP
539 Posts
I’ve had issues with the compass before I got my remote starter installed.

The best I can figure out is that it doesn’t like me shifting gears before the navigation is up.

It occurs most frequently when I shift early. If I wait, it’s very rare for the compass to fail.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ve had issues with the compass before I got my remote starter installed.

The best I can figure out is that it doesn’t like me shifting gears before the navigation is up.

It occurs most frequently when I shift early. If I wait, it’s very rare for the compass to fail.
Thanks, car sat for a few hours and now its working ugh guess we will see, I will pay attention to what you said and see!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
Wondering if you had the issues with the compass fixed and what the problem was?
Hello! 2020 HR-V had remote start put in from dealership and the compass on the right screen stopped working, diesnt show which direction Im going or show the road. It did before the remote start. They looked to make sure a was installed properly and did a factory restart. It worked fir 10 mins, turnred off my vehivle and then left again and now not working. Anyone dealt with this before? TIA!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts