Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since purchasing the 2023 HR-V there is unbearable road noise when people talk to us on the car system. We have tried both Android and Apple as well as several different phones but, once getting over 45mph, the road noise is picked up and no one can hear us properly. We have not found anything in the settings or forums to correct this and the dealership said "we are the first to complain about that." Has anyone else had this happen and know how to fix it?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have a 2023 I do have a tiny bit of road noise from the tires but I’ve only got 500 miles on my car and tires need about 1500 to really break in. I have a small bit of wind noise coming from some of the windows but those are from the rubber seals and I’m gonna take care of those myself. I’m home and some extra rubber seals aftermarket between the door and the frame. What kind of noise is it is it coming to the speakers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a 2023 I do have a tiny bit of road noise from the tires but I’ve only got 500 miles on my car and tires need about 1500 to really break in. I have a small bit of wind noise coming from some of the windows but those are from the rubber seals and I’m gonna take care of those myself. I’m home and some extra rubber seals aftermarket between the door and the frame. What kind of noise is it is it coming to the speakers.
I may have phrased it poorly. The interior of the HR-V is incredibly quiet yet everyone on the other end of the phone call complains that they can hear an abundance of road noise (especially at higher speeds of 40+mph). We've tried my phone and my wife's to see if it's an Apple vs Samsung issue but they are equally bad. I'm not sure if it's the microphone or a setting that we aren't able to access on the HR-V.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I may have phrased it poorly. The interior of the HR-V is incredibly quiet yet everyone on the other end of the phone call complains that they can hear an abundance of road noise (especially at higher speeds of 40+mph). We've tried my phone and my wife's to see if it's an Apple vs Samsung issue but they are equally bad. I'm not sure if it's the microphone or a setting that we aren't able to access on the HR-V.
What are you sometimes it take my phone and video any issue especially the sound and then you’re able to turn it up and hear it better I would try to post it maybe we can all figure it out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts