Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Well, who knows, we just might see it early... my dealer thinks so.

I'd really like to see an official colour list for Canada... I'm worried that might be the one place we get less than the US folks.

·
Registered
751 Posts
a bo bo I saw
Rear-seat centre armrestSiriusXM®15 radio, ?????? on the exl

http://www.hondanews.ca/en/honda/pr...ot-of-Energy-to-Growing-Subcompact-SUV-Market--

I didn't think any models would get centre arm rest
That's just one of the things in the published specs that differs from the US spec. Who knows whether we'll actually see all this stuff when the car arrives, but it seems we're getting something more like the Euro spec, which has a bit more bling. One theory is that since they don't have Acura in europe they tend to have more upscale features on their Hondas.

Even though we have Acura in Canada, they seem to think the Euro model is a better fit here... or maybe it's just easier than Metricizing the US models!

·
Registered
751 Posts
I think Bicepeak mentioned that only the brake bar across the top of the hatch is LED, and also that the hatch segment of the lower lights is all reflectors, not lights (except for backup lights).

I keep meaning to go through some videos and see if there are any shots from behind of a braking car.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's funny, The 10 most recent discussions cover the last 5 days!
Way less busy then this site, shows how bad the HR-V derangement syndrome is.

·
Registered
31 Posts
ok so we get the hrv 2 months after the us release... that really sucks, boo.
but indeed the cx3 from mazda is all of a sudden available in 2 weeks or so from now in canada. w00t. mazda dealer just confirmed on the phone that the cars are at the port and he will start selling them the latest by end of this month.

i did not see this coming from mazda, was expecting a september release based on previous info and lack of new details!

prices and trims are also available; very hrv-comparable prices.

https://www.allnewcx3.ca/en/
http://www.autos.ca/first-drives/first-drive-2016-mazda-cx-3/?all=1

·
Registered
751 Posts
Wow, hadn't heard the CX3 news. Thought I saw one in a parking lot yesterday, but couldn't stop to check it out, and convinced myself I must be wrong. Just maybe it was!

Interesting that the pictures on that "allnewcx3" site show right-hand drive cockpits.... borrowed the pics from Japan, I guess.

·
Registered
751 Posts
HR-V pre-order info showing up on dealer's sites, including a side-by-side features list of the models. Also this on my local Victoria dealer's site, which may indicate the colours available in Canada... looks like no Green for my EX 2WD. :(

Prices shown are MSRP + 1695 Destination plus about 100.

http://www.campushonda.com/en/promotions/victoria-pre-order-your-2016-honda-hr-v-today/6881/

2016 Honda HR-V – Pre-Order List:

LX 2WD 6MT $22,385 PLUS FEES & TAXES (BLACK / GREY / WHITE)

LX 2WD CVT $23,685 PLUS FEES & TAXES (BLACK / GREY / WHITE)

EX 2WD 6MT $24,885 PLUS FEES & TAXES (BLACK / GREY / WHITE / BLUE)

EX 2WD CVT $26,185 PLUS FEES & TAXES (BLACK / GREY / WHITE / BLUE)

LX 4WD CVT $25,985 PLUS FEES & TAXES (BLACK / GREY / WHITE / BLUE)

EX 4WD CVT $28,485 PLUS FEES & TAXES (BLACK / GREY / WHITE / PURPLE / BLUE / GREEN)

EX-L NAVI 4WD CVT $31,685 PLUS FEES & TAXES

(BLACK / GREY / WHITE / PURPLE / BLUE / GREEN / RED)

·
Registered
751 Posts
Wow, just noticed something else in the features list on that site... for EX and EXL, it says "power panoramic suroof"!!

That can't be true, surely... but I'd love it if it was!

...but mwd would hunt me down and kill me.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HR-V pre-order info showing up on dealer's sites, including a side-by-side features list of the models. Also this on my local Victoria dealer's site, which may indicate the colours available in Canada... looks like no Green for my EX 2WD. :(

http://www.campushonda.com/en/promotions/victoria-pre-order-your-2016-honda-hr-v-today/6881/

EX 4WD CVT $28,485 PLUS FEES & TAXES (BLACK / GREY / WHITE / PURPLE / BLUE / GREEN)

This is a disaster!
I wanted an Red LX CVT 2WD for 22,000 with add on roof rails.

Now I find i can't get red or roof rails unless I buy the EX-L for 31,785.
I may well buy an Subaru Outback for 30,000, and be able to tow 2700 lbs.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Wow, just noticed something else in the features list on that site... for EX and EXL, it says "power panoramic suroof"!!

She might just do that. She is already after me for the remarks about her favorite "girly" ad ! :eek:

·
Registered
514 Posts

Well I guess this is the one con, you have awful color choices unless you get the highest level. That's dumb!

WTH!!!!???!??!?!?!?!?!? Why is Canada getting so many better features!? Okay I get 1, but 10!?! :mad::mad:

Oh and idearat, you want green, trade option is still available! :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts