Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hard to believe the Embargo Date has come and gone. Now we just have 15 days until the HRV actually goes on sale (hopefully a couple of dealers will have it before then). Feel free to express what you are most looking forward to with the HRV, going on sale May 15. We have managed to make it this long for those of us actually serious about buying (excluding those of you that are just car browsing). Soon we can stop talking about it and start driving it. :D

·
Registered
615 Posts
I think that a good question is, "What are you looking forward to discovering yourself, even after you have read through some reviews now?"

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Just to make you happy I will update the count per your suggestion :)

You said in your original post 15 days away from sale date. Can never admit a goof huh?

Either way we are 14 days away from sale date no matter your time zone people! :)

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We have been waiting weeks and months and hard to believe only 10 days to go. Looks like a number of new people have joined recently so WELCOME and a number of others who have been here for a while have lost interest (only better chance for us serious buyers to be able to purchase an HRV sooner than later). :)

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Seems to be on schedule. My dealership informed me they would have several of them on Friday May 15.

I received a call from our Honda dealer yesterday. They informed me they would be receiving an HR-V shortly. Looking forward to seeing and driving it.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Seems understandable given the location and type of weather.
Likewise I couldn't imagine living in FL and buying an SUV, let alone AWD.

I'm not surprised they are all AWDs. I know that it's difficult to find a FWD CR-V in the Northeastern US.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts