Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The CRV has been spotted out and about wearing its mid cycle refresh...

the faces will be similar...

·
Registered
620 Posts
I think that the front of the HRV and CRV will look pretty similar, if not identical. A difference I can see is the fog lights on the CRV are in the bumper where they are not with the HRV.

·
Registered
156 Posts
that is what it will come down to since a lot of cars from the same brand do end up sharing the same design language, so there will be a lot of similarities.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Now I wonder if this will be the last major facelift for this generation of crv or if we just may see something else roll out some years down the road and if that happens...what would it b llike.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Now I wonder if this will be the last major facelift for this generation of crv or if we just may see something else roll out some years down the road and if that happens...what would it b llike.
I imagine this would be the last facelift. As competitive as the segment is I'm sure the next change will be a complete remodel. I have to admit it took a while for the new Honda "Solid Wing Face" grille to grow on me, but the more I see it I like it much more than the old one. I especially like it on the new Civic coupe, and can't wait to see the CR-V once the tape comes off.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think that the front of the HRV and CRV will look pretty similar, if not identical. A difference I can see is the fog lights on the CRV are in the bumper where they are not with the HRV.
eh?

'

wait until they show us all trim levels for HRV

1 - 7 of 7 Posts