Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi folks,

Please check out my customer leather steering wheel that I sourced from Poland. The folks at RedlineGoods does great custom work. The quality leather is amazing and on par with BMW steering wheel leather. I previously ordered from them for my Rav4 as well. I had them put thick foam on napa black perforated leather. It was cheaper for them to source the wheel and install it for me prior to shipping the whole thing then to just order the leather wrap and install it by myself. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks

Does anyone know any alternative to a leather wrap for the shift knob?

Car Vehicle Speedometer Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Speedometer Automotive design

Reactions: Carbuff2

·
Registered
725 Posts
Since you have a EX-L HRV, isn't the CVT shift knob already leather of some kind?

I guess you could also upgrade the leather CVT shift knob like you upgraded the original leather steering wheel.. :)

Reactions: MONK

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Since you have a EX-L HRV, isn't the CVT shift knob already leather of some kind?

I guess you could also upgrade the leather CVT shift knob like you upgraded the original leather steering wheel.. :)
It does come with a leather shift knob but the quality is pretty crappy and I'm looking to upgrade the leather to match what I have on my steering wheel. The shipping is not worth it from Poland for just a shift knob.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts